Keeping the school environment fresh and ensuring optimum air quality is a challenge. After all, in every classroom, many students are breathing in the same space. Concurrently, environmental pollution can add to the adverse quality of air in the school environment. However, it is crucial to keep the air pure and healthy in the classroom. Otherwise, the impure air can lead to serious health problems in vulnerable children, including respiratory diseases and exasperation of asthma symptoms. Here, the article will discuss the benefits of air purifiers for schools in detail, including:
- Why Are Air Purifiers for Schools Important?
- How to Select the Best Air Purifier for Schools?
- Why Are Mars Purifier the Best Option for Classroom Air Purifiers?
- Should You Install Air Purifiers in Schools?
Why Are Air Purifiers for Schools Important?
Usage of classroom air purifiers has many important benefits that can help the schools to operate efficiently and avoid negative health impacts on students:
- Allergy Symptoms Reduce Manifold: Many students require properly ventilated air to stay safe from allergies. Unclean air can contain many different allergens. Additionally, it can exasperate the symptoms of the allergies that students already have if not treated properly. Using a classroom air purifier removes such impurities from the air. This way, the effect of such allergens can reduce dramatically.
- Medical Expenses May Lower: Some schools offer insurance for children’s health. They may have to cover the expenses for any illness contracted by the student in the school environment. Impure and unclean air can lead to many different infections and allergies. Consequently, they can increase the school’s bill of medical expenses. On the other hand, proper ventilation systems and air purifiers in schools can reduce the probabilities of contracting illnesses, keeping the students healthier and reducing the medical expenses of the school. The same could occur for employee health insurance as well.
How to Select the Best Air Purifier for Schools?
Several factors have to be considered when selecting the appropriate classroom air purifier:
- The Size of the Classroom: A ventilation system is only effective if it is installed for the right-sized room. For example, a very small ventilation system installed in a classroom of large size may not be very effective. Thus, before selecting the classroom air purifier, it is necessary to know the exact size requirements. Most air purifiers on Mars Purifier have exact details regarding the most effective room size for their use. Select the classroom air purifier that suits your requirements.
- The Need: Each classroom has a different need. Aur purifiers for schools are developed to cater requirements of different classrooms. Think of aspects like the main cause of concern regarding air quality: is there are bad odor in the environment, or are there dangerous chemicals present in the air? You would require different air purifiers for each requirement. Similarly, consider the pollen, dander, and dust levels before selecting your preferred classroom air purifier.
- Noise Levels: A huge consideration in selecting the right air purifier for schools in the area where it has to be used. For example, an air purifier used in the stadium or gymnasium does not require quite a mode as the environment is already noisy. On the other hand, classroom air purifiers must have a low noise level or a quiet mode to ensure that it does not disrupt classroom proceedings.
- Style Choice: Air purifiers for schools have come in all different shapes, sizes, and styles. After the considerations mentioned above, the final thing to consider is the design of an air purifier that suits your school’s color scheme, design, and outlook. Remember, I don’t prefer a design that does not offer the optimum functionality for your requirements.
Why Are Mars Purifier the Best Option for Classroom Air Purifiers?
Mars Purifier invests considerably in innovation and improving the quality of its air purifiers with each new release. As such, our classroom air purifiers can offer the best ventilation system with many distinct benefits for the user:
- Microbial Activity Reduces Dynamically: Our air purifier can kill many different types of harmful microbes. First, it has been tested effective against the novel Coronavirus. Installing Mars Purifier in schools can allow the schools to reopen amidst the pandemic, as the chances for contacting coronavirus reduce dynamically. Apart from this virus, most bacteria, fungus, and other viruses are also removed using Mars Purifiers. Thus, children can breathe in a fresh and safe environment during their school time.
- Chemical and Compounds: Both harmful chemicals, like mercury vapor and volatile organic compounds, can be seriously damaging to the health of students and teachers alike. Therefore, we have designed our air purifiers for schools to filter such harmful compounds instantly.
- Other Allergens: Many people are allergic to mold spores, asbestos, and pollen. Removal of such allergens can dynamically improve your classroom air quality, reducing the chances of infections and the spread of illnesses.
Apart from usage requirements, there are other distinct benefits of Mars air purifiers for schools as well:
- All our products have a 6-stage purification and sterilization system, offering the cleanest output air quality. First, the large-particulate filter takes out any large dust particles and other allergens. Then, the air passes through an activated carbon filter, ion technology, UV-C Sterilization, Medical Grade HEPA Filter, and Photocatalyst (Generation Z only) to remove every single impurity from the air. Consequently, the classroom air purifier ensures the highest quality, freshest air for the students and teachers to breathe in.
- All our products are highly portable, offering plug-and-play functionality. You can install them and start using them in the classrooms without any prior technical knowledge.
- All Mars air purifiers for schools are ISO:14644 certified.
- The maintenance costs are low as the product is highly durable. It would help if you replaced the filters every six months only.
- The system is quiet, but allowing the use of classroom air purifiers in cozy environments and congested spaces.
Should You Install Air Purifiers in Schools?
Amidst the pandemic, air purifiers have proven to be an excellent support system in the school reopening process. They reduce the chances of students and the staff contacting Covid-19 dramatically. Additionally, they can reduce other harmful contents from the air as well. Try installing them to make your school environment safer.
Try Mars Purifiers for all your air purifier products today. Then surf our shop section to select the best air purifiers for schools. Let us know in the comment section if you need any help with your choice.